Project "This is my voice!" will be presented as Good Practice example during the training course "Get Involved" organized by Romanian National Agency in Predeal in November 2011.
We will present the project, it's results and the process of creating them in a Participatory Democracy Youth Project.
A few details about the training:
Get involved! Training course
22-27 November 2011 | Predeal (Carpathian Mountains), Romania
Participants will explore the concept of youth participation, learn about the YIA programme and learn how to set up their own Youth Democracy project.The objective is to enable them to develop and realise an Action 1.3 Youth Democracy project.
The aim is the exploration of the concept of youth participation, the provision of knowledge regarding the Youth in Action programme and more specifically Action 1.3 and the development of necessary competences for realizing a youth democracy project.
The objectives of the training course are:
- To explore the added value of Youth Democracy projects for the local community
- To acquire project management and communication competences
- To develop understanding about the principles of youth participation
- To learn about the Youth in Action Programme and especially about the quality criteria of Action 1.3 Youth Democracy projects
- To share and transfer experiences of activities undertaken in the local community
- To create a space for contact making and finding potential partners for Youth Democracy projects
- To develop an action plan to realise a Youth Democracy project.